Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOCs. Kit sizes range from 700gram set, 1.4kg set, 3.5kg set, 17.5kg set to 35kg set depends on your needs.
- 280gram set (200gram of powder + 80gram of liquid)
- 490gram set (350gram of powder + 140gram of liquid)
- 700gram set (500gram of powder + 200gram of liquid)
- 1.4KG set (1KG of powder + 400gram of liquid)
- 3.5KG set (2.5KG of powder + 1KG of liquid)
- 17.5KG set (12.5KG of powder + 5KG of liquid)
- 35KG set (25KG of powder + 10KG of liquid)
Jesmonite AC100 has a short working time of 3 to 5 minutes. Jesmonite pigments available to add on. Protect the surface with our Beeswax foodgrade non-toxic sealant.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material, can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
Discount available for bulk purchase.