This listing is for the Jesmonite AC100 Liquid ONLY.
Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOCs.
Jesmonite AC100 has a short working time of 3 to 5 minutes. Jesmonite pigments available to add on. Protect the surface with our Beeswax foodgrade non-toxic sealant.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material, can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
Note: This kit includes Jesmonite Liquid only, Jesmonite AC100 powder is NOT INCLUDED.
Powered by Froala Editor